Private Tour: Isla Negra Including Museum from Valparaiso
Enjoy a tour to one of the most famous places near Valparaiso: Isla Negra. You will drive from Valparaiso, passing by Casablanca Valley to get to Isla Negra. Once there, you'll learn all about its history and its iconic resident, Pablo Neruda. Your tour includes entrance fees, a professional guide and transport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Casa Museo Isla Negra
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valparaiso, Valparaiso, Valparaiso Region
Bohemian and colorful, Valparaiso’s maze of hills has long inspired poets and writers. You’ll discover something new at every turn: a gem of a building, a remarkable art gallery or some little gastronomic ‘find’.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Isla Negra, Isla Negra, Valparaiso Region
Walk through the town’s winding roads, surrounded by pine trees. Contemplate the attractive mix of houses built in the 1960’s, hippy-style, and the contemporary flair of the modern architecture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Casa Museo Isla Negra, Poeta Neruda s/n, Isla Negra Chile
Visit to the house that the poet built right by the shore and be surprised. Discover Neruda’s ludic imaginarium through the wild objects he collected during his life. Figureheads, globes, boxes full of strange insects and masks of different shapes and origins are some of the treasures that give the house, now a museum, its magical aura.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Valparaiso, Valparaiso, Valparaiso Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: Museum is closed on Mondays and holidays
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.