Private Tour: Itajaí and Camboriú
Visit Itajaí and Balneario Camboriu, cities full of attractive things to do all year long. Private Tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Parque Unipraias Camboriu
What's excluded :
- Reception at the Pier of Itajai visiting The Historical Center in colonial style and the beautiful Mother Church of the Blessed Sacrament, which began to be constructed in 1941 and keeps in its interior paintings of artists Aldo Locatelli, Emilio Sessa and others, besides important treasures.
Thereafter, we will go to Balneário Camboriú, the most famous tourist city in Southern Brazil, which offers besides its natural beauties many other attractions. You will know the Atlantic Avenue where you will have a privileged view of the bay and The Goat Island, postcard of the city.
Then we depart to Barra Sul (The South Neighborhood) where you will visit the Tourist Pier and begin your visit to the Unipraias Park.
It is a cable car that connects the Central Beach to Laranjeiras Beach. This equipment has 47 cable cars that runs 1600 meters (one mile) starting from Barra Sul Station, stopping on the top of the hill at the Mata Atlantica Station to visit the Environmental Park, trails and enjoy spectacular views from its viewpoints. Our next stop is the charming Laranjeiras Beach. It is time to enjoy this beach and have lunch there.
In a predetermined schedule we will return by cable car again to the Central Beach and transfer you back to the port.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Porto de Itajaí, R. Blumenau, 5 - São João, Itajaí - SC, 88305-101, Brazil
- Portobello S.A - Leader in Ceramic Coating, BR 101 KM 163, S/N, 1º Andar Centro, Tijucas - SC, 88200-000, Brazil
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.