Private Tour: Izamal Magic Town & Cenotes from Merida by Yucatan Concierge
Enjoy a private day trip from Merida and visit 3 different cenotes and the beautiful town of Izamal. You will be accompanied by a private guide who will make sure you have the best time with your family or friends. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- PRIVATE TOUR WITH OUR TOTAL SERVICE CONCEPT
- Personalized pickup in Merida, according to your preferences of time and place of departure.
- Private and luxury vehicle according the number of passengers with professional driver.
- INAH certified & bilingual guide in English or Spanish.
- Truck ride at Cenotes Santa Barbara.
- Amenities: Water, repellent, antibacterial gel, first aid kit, towels, umbrellas and souvenir gifts.
- Entry/Admission - Homun Cenotes
- Entry/Admission - Convento de San Antonio de Padua
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages and sodas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Homun Cenotes, Homun 97582 Mexico
The Homún community has more than 16 cenotes, each one with a beauty that impacts you, either because of the way the water is illuminated with natural light, its depth, the whimsical formations of its walls with stalactites still forming or the birds and fish that live there.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Convento de San Antonio de Padua, Calle 31-A, Izamal 97540 Mexico
The Convent of San Antonio de Padua is the main attraction of Izamal, its large size and architecture amazes everyone who visits it. It has the largest atrium in America.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide name and address for pick up location. The recommended time for departure is between 8-9 am. If you require a different time for pick up, please send a request.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable clothes and walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera and cash for expenses like snacks, drinks, etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.