Private Tour: Jabal Shams Grand Canyon Adventure from Muscat
Enjoy a 9-hour tour starting with a drive to the Al Hajar mountains to enjoy the majestic views from the Grand Canyon of Oman - Jabal Shams. On the way stop at the historic Nizwa Fort.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Ghul - Oman's Grand Canyon
What's excluded :
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Muscat at 08:00am to be driven to the historic town of Nizwa, Oman’s cultural capital. You visit the powerful Fort with its massive Circular Cannon Tower, one of the most impressive forts in Oman and the traditional Souq.
You will then drive to the village of Al Hamra, the cradle of heritage and history. The traditional mud houses dating back from 400 years are still occupied. As you approach the Grand Canyon via Wadi Ghul you can make an interesting and exhilarating diversion up Wadi Nakhr, leaving you vehicle and walking up the canyon, surrounded by the extremely steep and stunning sides of Wadi Nakhr. Next up, drive on to reach Jabal Shams the Grand Canyon of Oman. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Grand Canyon. Drive back to Muscat by late afternoon.
Departure Point :Hotels located within Muscat city limits onlyMuscat Port Gate
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.