Private Tour - Keukenhof Tulips Garden & Giethoorn. (Max. 8 persons)
A unique combination of one tour package that will take you to the top of your imagination that you have never experienced before. Two neatly and beautifully packaged destinations that you will never find from other tour operators in Europe.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Keukenhof (Tulips/ Flowers Garden)
- Canal cruise ticket in Giethoorn
- Full day trip from Amsterdam
- Transport in minivan
- Entry/Admission - Keukenhof
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
We take you to see this extraordinary phenomenon from up close than in the fantastic Keukenhof Tulip Garden, near the town of Lisse . This is one of the largest flower gardens in the world. You will see more than 7 million bulbs with a total of 800 varieties of tulips. A unique and unforgettable experience for the visitors. Besides the spacious 32 hectares of flowers, you can enjoy the spectacular flower shows, surprising inspirational gardens, unique art, and wonderful events. Do not miss the Tulip mania exhibition at the Juliana Pavilion.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Museum Giethoorn 't Olde Maat Uus, Binnenpad 52, 8355 BT Giethoorn The Netherlands
Your trip will continue to the enchanting village of Giethoorn in the north of the Netherlands for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Known as the "Venice of North," the village is notable for its many canals and complete lack of roads. You will explore the fairytale village, where less than 3,000 people live, on a 1-hour guided boat tour. Experience the scenery on a leisurely trip through the canals. Explore the preserved village on foot, and see how each farmhouse is built on a small man-made island. Wander the narrow footpaths to discover hundreds of bridges, and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the village.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Designated pick up location (Amsterdam)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.