Private Tour: Kumrovec Day Trip from Zagreb
Take a private tour to the village of Kumrovec, founded in 1463 and rife with ruins of days past. Kumrovec was home to Josip Broz Tito, founder of communist Yugoslavia, and today almost the entire village serves as a museum of his era.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation with luxury vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Staro selo museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Staro selo museum, Kumrovec Croatia
After pickup from your hotel in Zagreb, you'll make the trip to Kumrovec, a preserved, open air museum village of 19th and 20th century homes. Visit the birthplace of Josip Broz Tito and learn about his rise to fame and the history of communist Yugoslavia from your private guide. You'll also see his elementary school, arboretum where he hosted public figures, and a large bronze statue in his honor.
Antique homes, called hize, represent Croatia's history. Each house tells a story of peasant life and craft, such as pottery, wheelwrights, blacksmithing, and toy making, which is a protected cultural heritage.
After your tour in Kumrovec you can try a traditional meal at Gresna Gorica, a restaurant full of legends of tragic and forbidden love. No wonder its name translates to 'The Hill of Sin.'
At the end of the tour you will be taken back to your hotel in Zagreb.
Stop At: Super Tours, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.