Private Tour: Las Palmas Culinary Adventure from Medellin
Nestled on top the Andes mountains above Medellin, you'll find breathtaking vistas and a unique local culinary experience. Taste authentic dishes while learning about our local culture aspects of the gastronomy and much more!
Your friendly and professional tour guide will pick you up at your hotel at your scheduled time. From there, you will be transported in a comfortable and private vehicle with air-conditioning and tinted windows to the top of the Andes Mountains. There will be stops at different locations, such as the Mirador, where you will delight your eyes with a panoramic view of Medellin from a precipice. Your taste buds will be stimulated while you sample tantalizing food with gusto, as you are driven from place to place to experience the richness and tradition of delectable dishes and finger food from the region.
All of the delicious food on this tour is included, come on an empty stomach and enjoy! Guests will be dropped off at their hotel or place of stay after the tour.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- All food
- Entry/Admission - Second Mirador De Palmas
- Entry/Admission - Alto de Palmas Apartment Building
- Entry/Admission - Asados Doña Rosa San Nicolás
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (options)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Second Mirador De Palmas, Las Palmas, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Enjoy the best view of the city from Las Palmas look out point. Get amazing photos to remember Medellin
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Alto de Palmas Apartment Building, Cra. 32a ###31 - 113, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Stop and enjoy hot coffee with local snacks like cheese bread and take a walk inside the unique shops of Palmas where you can find unique items from different regions in Colombia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Asados Doña Rosa San Nicolás, retorno, Av. Las Palmas #12, Envigado, Antioquia, Colombia
We'll enjoy a traditional paisa meal with an incredible view of the city.
Food and drinks are included.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests in their hotel or place of stay in Poblado or Laureles only. Please be at the lobby or outside at the designated time of departure.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Bring Colombian pesos
- A sweater or light jacket is recommended as the temperature drops 10 degrees at the top of the mountain
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We at Medellin Travels take pride in being the only tour company selected by our local government to work in a pilot enabling the proper protocol and management of covid 19 for our staff and International guests. We're also the only company utilizing a new product that eradicates covid in seconds.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.