Private Tour: Ljubljana and Lake Bled Day Trip from Zagreb
Slovenia’s capital Ljubljana and picture-perfect Lake Bled are only a short day trip from Zagreb so it would be a shame not to visit. You’ll travel in comfort as your personal driver drops you off in the heart of Ljubljana where you’ll stroll through the charming city streets before continuing on to Lake Bled for a leisurely afternoon at this postcard-pretty emerald-green lake.See Slovenia’s Lake Bled and capital city on a private day trip from ZagrebExplore Ljubljana’s pedestrian-friendly city center and stroll along the Ljubljanica RiverTake a break from city hustle with a relaxing afternoon at Lake BledEnjoy hassle-free roundtrip transportation from your hotel in Zagreb
• Professional driver/tour leader
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Departure & ReturnDeparture PointYour hotel in Zagreb Departs Daily Departure Time9amReturn DetailsYour hotel in Zagreb
Ljubljana has no world-famous attractions, which is just great: there's no need to hop from one place to another, taking photos and crossing the items on your checklist. You will have the time to stroll around and enjoy the city itself. With a population of 300,000, it is one of the smallest capital cities in Europe. Slovenia's capital and largest city also happens to be one of Europe's greenest and most livable capitals. Car traffic is restricted in the center, leaving the leafy banks of Ljubljanica River, which flows through the city's heart, free for pedestrians and cyclists.The beauty of the mountains reflected on the lake, the sun, the serenity and the fresh air arouse pleasant feelings in visitors throughout the year. With its emerald-green lake, picturesque church on an islet, a medieval castle clinging to a rocky cliff and some of the highest peaks of the Julian Alps as backdrops, Bled is Slovenia's most popular resort.The trip starts from Zagreb!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Zagreb
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.