Private Tour: Luxor East Bank, Karnak and Luxor Temples
Visit the age-old Temples of Karnak and Luxor Temple on the Nile’s East Bank on this 4-hour private tour from Luxor. With your own Egyptologist guide, travel by minivan to Karnak, an awesome collection of temples and halls dating back over 3,000 years. Ogle the giant columns of the Hypostyle Hall, walk the Avenue of the Sphinxes, and see other highlights as you learn their history. Then, head for Luxor Temple to admire its columns, courts and statues; and discover how it was embellished by Tutankhamun and Alexander the Great.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- pick up from hotel and drop off by air conditioning mini bus
- Egyptologist tour guide
- bottle of water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Our Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from hotel on time where we are going to drive to Karnak temple the oldest place in history for pilgrimage. Visit the largest religious building ever made which is Karnak temple, The complex is a vast open site and includes the Karnak Open Air Museum. It is believed to be the second most visited historical site in Egypt.
The term Karnak often is understood as being the Precinct of Amun-Ra only, because this is the only part most visitors see. The three other parts, the Precinct of Mut, the Precinct of Montu, and the dismantled Temple of Amenhotep IV, are closed to the public. There also are a few smaller temples and sanctuaries connecting the Precinct of Mut, the Precinct of Amun-Re, and the Luxor Temple.
Take a look to the sacred lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Drive over to visit Luxor temple one of the best temples built and take pictures with the wonderful obelisk.
After the great day tour drive back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels, Nile Cruises or Rental Apartment in Luxor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.