Private Tour: Mafra Convent and Ericeira fishing village with tickets
Enjoy the National Palace of Mafra, in the pleasant town of Mafra, 40 kilometers north of Lisbon, affords a rewarding 8 hours Private Tour experience. Visit the magnificent Library is the undoubted highlight of Mafra Palace the most important baroque monument in Portugal and one of the most celebrated book depositories in Europe. Then visit the Basilica's 6 organs are pieces of unique heritage worldwide and the beautiful gardens and learn a lot about the rich history of Portugal. Admire the stunning views of spectacular cliffs and beaches of the fishing village of Ericeira famed for its fish and seafood dishes. Before returning enjoying a scenic drive along the Atlantic coast, and stop at Roca Cape - the westernmost extent of mainland Portugal. Your tour also includes a free and flexible pick-up (9AM) and drop-off (5PM) from your located accommodations, private driver/guide and Tickets.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Palacio Nacional de Mafra
- Entry/Admission - Ericeira Sup
- Entry/Admission - Farol do cabo da Roca
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palacio Nacional de Mafra, Terreiro Dom Joao v, Mafra 2640-492 Portugal
Mafra is a pretty little Portuguese town that contains one of Europe's largest and most extravagant palaces, the Palacio de Mafra.
Palacio Nacional de Mafra has the most beautiful library in the world!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ericeira Sup, Rua dos Pocinhos Edificio Rosa dos Ventos, Ericeira, Mafra 2655-333 Portugal
Ericeira is a charming Portuguese fishing town that is situated along a coastline of outstanding surfing beache, known
as a mecca for surfers and for the best fresh seafood.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Farol do cabo da Roca, Estrada do Cabo da Roca, Sintra 2705-001 Portugal
Cabo da Roca (Cape Roca) is a cape which forms the westernmost extent of mainland Portugal ... History. Cabo da Roca was known to the Romans as Promontorium Magnum and during the Age of Sail as the Rock of Lisbon
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Ericeira, Ericeira, Mafra, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
As well as having some of the best surf in Europe, Ericeira has a great seafood restaurants. Taste the best seafood dishes like lobster, claims and shrimp. Is the town specialty but there is so much choice.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a Private Tour and we provide free and flexible pick-up and drop-off from your located accommodationsAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Coronavirus Safety Measures - The safety and well-being of everyone who uses our services are always our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our customers safe.
- We’re certified by the Official Tourism entity ‘Turismo de Portugal’ with the hygiene certification stamp ‘Clean & Safe’.
- For our safety, we operate only private tour and pick-up/drop-off all passengers. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizer and masks to our customers.
- Our guides are experienced professionals, courteous and drive defensive and safety with only one objective to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We're certified by the Official Tourism entity 'Turismo de Portugal' with the hygiene certification stamp 'Clean&Safe'. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizers and masks to our customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.