Private Tour: Maras Moray Visit and Peruvian Paso Horseback Riding
Take part in a private tour in which you'll visit the sites of Maras salt terraces and the Moray Circular terraces, and then head on a horseback riding adventure through the Sacred Valley. Learn about the pre-Incan methods of producing salt at the Salt Terraces of Maras and about the agricultural methods of the Incas at the circular terraces of Moray. Enjoy a smooth ride, always accompanied by snow-capped mountains and the scenic river. Have lunch at a local restaurant and ride for 2 hours before heading back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional Driver
- Excursions in private service
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maras, Maras, Cusco Region
Your private tour starts with hotel pickup in Cusco or the Sacred Valley. Your private tour guide and driver will then take you off the beaten path to Maras, a typical Andean village. Walk through the streets and feel as if you are walking during the time of the Incas, since a lot of the culture has remained very similar. The people still wear traditional clothes and the town is lined with historical buildings.
Then, you will visit the very impressive San Francisco Church, including the baptism room and bell tower, where you can enjoy a great view of the village and its surrounding snow-capped mountains. Next, we will drive you to the circular terraces of Moray.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
Moray was used as an Incan laboratory to acclimatize crops. You will enjoy the visit to this interesting place. After Moray, you will have a local lunch in a small restaurant at a nearby location. Following lunch, you will have an opportunity to visit the salt terraces of Maras
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras, Maras 08655 Peru
You will visit the Salt Terraces of Maras to learn about an ancient pre-Incan method of producing salt. After this visit, you will have a short 1-hour trek to the Vilcanota River where our Peruvian Paso horses are waiting to take you on a 2-hour riding adventure through the Sacred Valley. This noble animal, unique in its breed, gives a very smooth and elegant ride where no experience is needed. On this adventure.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Valley, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
You will enjoy passing some typical small villages and riding along the riverside with great views of glaciers and stunning scenery. You will enjoy the views that Sacred Valley offers.
After a wonderful day, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.