Private Tour: Marble Mountains, Linh Ung Pagoda in Son Tra Peninsula with Lunch
Enjoy a half day PRIVATE TOUR. Discover the alluring beauty of two popular sightseeing locations in Da Nang; the stunning caves, grottoes and Pagoda hidden inside Marble Mountains; and the sparkling white splendor of the 70-feet Lady Buddha statue at Linh Ung Pagoda.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Except Son Tra Peninsula, Ba Na Hills)
- Transportation as per itinerary
- All entrance fees
- One way elevator at Marble Mountains
- Bottled drinking water
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Linh Ung Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
The Marble Mountains (Vietnamese: Ngu Hanh Son; literally "five elements mountains") is a popular sightseeing location in Da Nang because of its alluring beauty. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. There are plenty of exercises as there are lots of steps; you can also discover stunning caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. Upon arrival at the mountain, we will climb up the stone stairs and visit the caves and pagodas as well as admire the beautiful panoramic view. We will then head down the mountain and visit the stone village where the skilled local sculptors create many marble products. Then, you will go to Am Phu Cave where there is a replica of “Heaven and Hell”, eerie underground tunnels while listening to the clapping of bats' wings in the cave.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Linh Ung Pagoda, Bai But, Da Nang Vietnam
After having lunch at local restaurant in Da Nang, we head to Linh Ung Pagoda. Built under the reign of King Minh Mang in the Nguyen Dynasty (the 19th century), legend has it a Buddhist statue drifted downstream to the area and got anchored at a sandy embankment. The local villagers thought it was a good sign, so they built up a small pagoda to worship the statue. From that day on, they said, the whole coastal region has been granted with good weather, no big storms or rough sea waves, while local fishermen harvesting good fishing.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang City Center (except Son Tra Peninsula, Ba Na Hills)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.