PRIVATE TOUR Maribor, Ptuj and Heart of the Vineyards from Ljubljana
On the Drava Plain, surrounded by thermal springs, flourishing fields and vineyards, lies Ptuj, the oldest Slovenian town. Its lovely present appearance originates from Middle ages with the beautiful medieval castle above. For centuries, the fort acted as a guardian for the town below, now it invites visitors with its picturesque appearance.
Maribor is the second biggest city in Slovenia and was also crowned the European Capital of Culture in 2012. Spontaneous and relaxed, the attractive city of Maribor has a lot to offer: from gothic and neoromantic architecture to the romantic Lent river bank. The day wouldn’t be complete without visiting the heart of the vineyards - an amazing place to have a glass of wine which inseparable with the history of the region.
* Heart in the vineyards in included from 1.4.202, untill then Entrance fee to Ptuj Castle
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transportation
- Private English-speaking guide/driver
- Sightseeing tour of Maribor and Ptuj
- Heart of vineyards with a glass of wine
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Ptuj Castle (Ptujski Grad)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Leon Stukelj Square, Maribor Slovenia
Sightseeing tour of Maribor
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ptuj City Tower, Ptuj 2250 Slovenia
Sightseeing tour of Ptuj
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ptuj Castle (Ptujski Grad), Na gradu 1, Ptuj 2250 Slovenia
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are kindly asking you to inform us where you are staying or which pick-up point from the list of our general pick-up locations did you choose, so that we can provide all the necessary information and find a pick up location close to you.As different pick-up locations have different pick-up times you will be contacted through Email and all the details about the pick-up will be given.Below you can find three more of our general pick-up locations:Slovenian tourist information center (Ad.: Krekov trg 10 , 1000 Ljubljana)Levstik sqaure (Ad.: Levstikov trg 5, 1000 Ljubljana)French Revolution Square ( by the obelisk Ad. : trg Francoske Revolucije,Ljubljana)*A short delay of up to 15 minutes can occur due to traffic conditions and different pick up locations.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the private option
- Local Contact Details:
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Slovenia. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.