Private Tour: Melbourne City Discovery
Welcome to Melbourne, a city of contrasts, world famous sporting arenas and historic gardens. On your own private Melbourne city tour, make the most of your time and chat to your guide about the places that you really want to see.
With this customised tour we can accommodate your personal interests, whether it be history, architecture, people, sports, shops, or cafes. Tell your guide before the start of the tour what you want to see, or if you prefer, just sit back and relax while your expert guide shows you the best Melbourne has to offer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide/driver
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Depending on your personal interests, our team will guide you through all the sites.
You might choose to visit such wonders as Federation Square, the MCG and our world-famous sports precinct where the Australian Open Takes Place. We can also take you to St Patrick’s Cathedral and then outside of the city centre to Albert Park Lake (home of the Formula One Grand Prix) and over to St Kilda Beach.
We recommend that you finish your tour by visiting Eureka Tower. You will take the super-speedy elevator to Eureka Skydeck 88 scraping Melbourne’s awe inspiring skyline where you will be spoiled with 360 degree views of the city, Port Phillip Bay and out to the Dandenongs and the Yarra Valley.
Heading further afield, take a walk on the beach at St Kilda, browse the clothing boutiques of Chapel Street, or enjoy the Italian atmosphere of Carlton. Wherever you end up visiting, the tour includes a stop for morning tea.
Departure Point :Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Selected Melbourne CBD hotelsDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point at approximately 1pm
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 4yrs and above
- Infants 0-3yrs please request car seat at time of booking
- This tour is available in English, German Italian or Spanish (plus Portuguese subject to availability)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.