Private Tour: Mini Curonian spit (Mini Neringa) tour from Smiltyne
1. Start at Smiltynės str. 12b, Klaipeda.
2. Amber bay.
3. Hill of Witches.
4. Cormoran colony.
5. The dead dunes.
6. Juodkrante beach.
7. Back to Klaipeda.
Discover the 100-kilometer peninsula of Curonian Spit National Park on this full-day private tour from Smiltyne. This UNESCO-listed site is known for its beautiful natural landscapes and rich cultural heritage of fisherman and ethnic Curonians. Explore all the highlights of the park such as the massive sand dunes, some of the largest in Europe, and the Nida village, on the border of Russia, before heading back to Klaipeda.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ecology fee to Curonian Spit
- Entry/Admission - Curonian Spit / Kursiu Nerija National Park
- Entry/Admission - The Dead Dunes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Curonian Spit / Kursiu Nerija National Park, 98 Km Peninsula, Klaipeda - Lesnoye Visitor’s Centre - Smiltynes st., 11, Klaipeda 93100 Lithuania
Wonderful dunes, nature preserved site, rich and dramatic history, welcoming people, lots of small souvenir shops, smoked fish, tasty beer.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Amber bay, Gintaro Ilankos g. 10, Juodkrante, Neringa 93102 Lithuania
Amber Bay is associated with the beginning of amber mining around 1855. when the bottom of the Curonian Lagoon was deepened and they found amber. Nowadays, reed sculptures are being built through Jonine. They stay up to the equinox and then have a celebration to burn them.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Raganu Kalnas (Hill of Witches), Juodkrante, Neringa Lithuania
A walk in the forest along a collection of quite nice and impressive wood-carved sculptures. They were made about 40 years ago and depict themes from the Lithuanian mythology.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Herons and Cormorants Colony of Juodkrante, Nidos-Smiltynes pl., Juodkrante, Neringa Lithuania
Herons and Cormorants Colony of Juodkrante.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Dead Dunes, Nagliai nature reserve, Pervalka, Neringa Lithuania
Grey or dead dunes europes largest moving dunes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Smiltynės g. 12b, Klaipėda 93100, Lithuania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.