Private Tour: Mixteca Alta UNESCO World Geopark, World Heritage.
We will be able to visit a unique place in the earth, a geopark is a unified area that advances the protection and use of geological heritage in a sustainable way, and promotes the economic well-being of the people who live there.
With us forget about paying additional costs, in this tour everything is included, including local food.
Enjoy the spectacular landscapes in the Geopark UNESCO Heritage Site.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Personal Radio guide, system which allows to stand away.
- Private transportation
- Guide & Driver with, Insurance traveler in the vehicle
- Lunch - Local luch, organic & fresh
- Breakfast - Local luch, organic & fresh
- Bottled water
- All entrances fee
- Entry/Admission - Ex-Convento de Santo Domingo de Yanhuitlan
- Entry/Admission - Geoparque Mixteca Alta
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - extra drinks
- No tips included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ex-Convento de Santo Domingo de Yanhuitlan, Calle Miguel Hidalgo s/n 18 kilometers west of Nochixtlán, Oaxaca, and 37 kilometers south of Tamazulapan, Oaxaca. To get there from Oaxaca City, take highway 190., Yanhuitlan 69660 Mexico
It is the home of an extraordinary Dominican Church whose massive stone architecture is reminiscent of the finest European churches, complete with flying buttresses and elegant arched ceilings. Six thousand indigenous people constructed it beginning in the mid-16th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Geoparque Mixteca Alta, Carretera Internacional s/n, Yanhuitlan 69660 Mexico
After local breakfast. The visit includes a tour of the Upper Mixteca in a community on local development through educational tourism that promotes natural and cultural heritage. The tour will allow you to experience various attractions such as the canyons, the oak and heno ghost forests, diverse flora and fauna, and a unique set of pre-Hispanic terraces on the slopes of one of the hills of the village.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at the reception of your hotel or house. AT LEAST 10 MINUTES BEFORE THE SCHEDULE IN THE TOUR.We will be at the RECEPTION at your place 10 minutes before the departure time which is indicated in the tour.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We provide you a personal Radio guide, this is a wireless tour guide system which allows visitors to stand away, without proximity (you always have a alive guide)
- We provide you personal protective equipment (masks, gloves) in the tour
- Your guide & driver wear protective equipment (masks, gloves)
- Participants are required to observe social distancing during the tour
- There are more frequent cleaning or sanitizing procedures in tour & in vehicles
- Guide Oaxaca is installing hand sanitisers at all vehicles and has introduced a rigorous cleaning schedule.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.