Private Tour: Montenegro (Kotor, Perast, Tivat) with luxury van
After we pick up our guests with a new and luxury, air-condicioned Mercedes Benz vehicle, we start a beautiful panoramic drive to Montenegro. Our first stop is in Perast, where guests can also get a boat to go to Lady of the Rocks. After that we are heading to beautiful medival city of Kotor where guest have free time (guests can decide how much time the want to spend in Kotor) where you can explore old city of Kotor. After that is luch (suggestion of a driver is possible if needed). Third stop is in Tivat, where guests can explore the most luxurious port “Porto Montenegro”.
Of course, this is a private tour so wishes and demands of the guests are acceptable if you want to change the itinerer on the way.
On the way back, you can tell the driver where you want to be dropped off.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Perast Museum
- Entry/Admission - Porto Montenegro
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Kotor Old City
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kotor Old City, Stari grad, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
Beautiful old city of Kotor
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Perast Museum, Obala Kapetana Marka Martinovica bb, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Museum is optional, but visit of Lady of the Rocks is something that we highly recommend
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Porto Montenegro, Tivat Bay, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
One of the most luxurious port in Adriatic sea “Porto Montenegro” is unexplored "day trip" destination where you can enjoj coffe, snack or just walk thrugh the marina.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.