Private Tour: Naples Sightseeing by Vintage Fiat 500 or Fiat 600
Discover Naples in style on this private tour by vintage Fiat 600. Your guide will chauffeur you around the city in a classic, stylish Italian car to famous sights including the church of San Francesco di Paola, Parco Virgiliano, Castel Dell'Ovo and the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Historic Centre of Naples. Soak up the city’s old-world charm, history and culture on your drive, and stop to sightsee by foot and enjoy coffee at a café. With a local expert as your private guide, you’re sure to get an intimate experience of this wonderful city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by vintage Fiat 600 or Fiat 500
- Coffee and cake
- Small Neapolitan handicraft gift
- Entry/Admission - Galleria Umberto I
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- You’ll be picked up from your central Naples hotel by your private guide. Hop into your vintage Fiat 600 and get ready to cruise Naples in style! You’ll turns heads as you ride through the city in this classic Italian car.
On your private Naples tour, your expert local guide will take you to Naples’ most famous sights, must-see areas and lively squares, as well as intimate alleyways that big buses can’t reach, letting you see the city like a local. Soak up Naples’ old-world atmosphere as you drive down Spaccanapoli and through the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Historic Centre of Naples, the largest historic center in Europe. Your guide will show you interesting buildings and landmarks and explain how they characterize Naples' different historical periods and architectural styles.
Visit top Naples attractions such as Castel dell’Ovo, a gorgeous seaside castle perched on the Bay of Naples, and Parco Virgiliano, a lovely park atop the hill of Posillipo that boasts amazing views. You’ll stop often to walk around, take photos, and learn some history about the sights.
Midway through your tour, your guide will take you to a local café for a cup of coffee and traditional Italian cake. Your afternoon continues with other Naples attractions including Complesso Monumentale di Santa Chiara, the Church of Gesù Nuovo, Chiesa di San Francesco di Paola, the Christmas alley on Via San Gregorio Armeno, Galleria Umberto and Borgo Marinari (all entrances included except for Cappella Sansevero).
You’ll also explore several piazzas including Piazza Municipio, Palazzo Reale, Piazza San Gaetano, Piazza San Domenico Maggiore, Piazza Trieste e Trento and Piazza del Plebiscito.
At the end of your private tour of Naples, your guide will drop you back off at your hotel, leaving you with a small Neapolitan gift as a souvenir.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from your central Naples hotelDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Good walking shoes and sunglasses are recommended
- A maximum of 3 people per Fiat
- Larger groups can be accommodated on request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.