Private tour: National Park Lovcen - Cetinje Old Royal Capital from Podgorica
This tour is a great choice for all who want to feel real Montenegro and find out more about the locals, typical Montenegrins and taste some traditional products as well as enjoy nature.
The beautiful monastery of Cetinje, originally built by Ivan Crnojević in the 15th century is one of the most important Orthodox monasteries in the country.
After exploring the town we drive through National Park Lovcen, up to the mountain and climb to the top of Mount Lovćen to the mausoleum.
We will cross 461 steps and we'll get to the altitude 1660m.
A view of the Skadar Lake, Kotor Bay, the mountains in the north of Montenegro will leave you breathless.
The price includes the ticket for mausoleum.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Private tour
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lovcen National Park
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs, extra activities and food/snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cetinje, Cetinje
Visiting the Old Royal Capital of Montenegro, that today is well-known as a city-museum. This is a typical Montenegrin town.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lovcen National Park, Cetinje 81250 Montenegro
Lovcen National Park and mausoleum
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cetinje Monastery, Cetinje, Montenegro
One of the most important monasteries in Montenegro. Here is the relix of St.Peter of Cetinje.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers on the specific address on your request in Podgorica .Airports
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
Departure Time :6/27/2019 - 12/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 safety measures are changed in accordance with the suggestions of the expert national team for the epidemic. Your safety comes first.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.