Private Tour NP Krka
An hour drive from Split, away from city crowds, lies one of the most beautiful National Parks in Croatia. The mouth of the river Krka forms stunning waterfalls complimented by a breathtaking canyon. We take you on a full day trip which includes a visit to Krka National Park, a visit to the unique Renaissance Cathedral of Sibenik and a charming Dalmatian town Primosten. This both relaxing and historically enriching tour of some of Croatia's hidden gems guarantees to delight every traveler.
*TRIPS TO work in small groups (up to 8 people) so we can devote more time and give you the opportunity to CREATE YOUR TIME AND YOUR EXSCURSION.
per adult from
4 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Round-trip with Boat
- Driver/ Guide
- All activities
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Np Krka
- Entrence fees To Sibenik Catedrale
- Local Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krka National Park, Krka National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
You can pay on entrence on spot.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Split, Split, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.