Private Tour of Ancient Dubai
Discover the Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood of Dubai on a private guided walking tour. We only use guides that come highly recommended from TripAdvisor and we show you around like no one else does.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- 6 p.p extra for Abra water taxi.
- Please Note:
• We only use guides that come highly recommended from TripAdvisor and we show you around like no one else does.Start. Any day between 8 am and 5 pm and explore Dubai’s fascinating heritage on foot, the guide will meet you at the Palm Deira metro station.
1. Dubai’s oldest fish market.
Along with fruits & vegetable markets situated at the edges of Dubai Creek.
2. Gold Souk.
Followed by the traditional spice souk. You will be introduced to ancient types of architecture holding the “Barjeel” (wind towers). It will be worth walking in the spice souk as well to learn about the different types of spices and traditional “Souk Al Arsa”.
3. Board a traditional Abra to sail across Dubai Creek.
As we travel, your private guide will tell you about fascinating facts about Dubai and it’s incredible transformation.
4. Hindu temple.
Visit this amazing temple and you will be guided through the textile souk of Bur Dubai.
5. Al Fahidi Cultural Neighbourhood.
Meander the cobbled streets.
6. Al Fahidi fort and Dubai underground museum.
Note the traditional Barajeels, or wind towers, amid the art galleries and shops.
7. Dubai Coffee Museum.
Learn about this significant aspect of Middle Eastern heritage. Discover brewing techniques and learn about the beans while sampling a cup of your choice and be free to taste the traditional “camel burger”.
-The tour can be customized around your needs and your schedule.
Departure Point :Palm Deira metro station
Departure Time :departure between 8am and 5pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.