Private tour of Cassis from Aix-En-Provence
Cassis is a delightful village immersed in a stunning Mediterranean landscape, less than one hour drive from Aix-en-Provence. A stroll through the centre will take you to hidden lanes, lively little squares where locals chat under the trees and charming seafront cafés. You can climb up Cape Canaille to take in some fabulous panoramic views, or embark on a cruise to see the famous Calanques, the huge rocky cliffs rising from the turquoise sea that dot the stretch of coast between Cassis and Marseille and create a stunning landscape that resembles the Norwegian fjords.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert Local Driver Escort
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cassis, Cassis, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Nestling in a natural casket where pine forests rub shoulders with ochre and white rocks, the vineyards on the plains and terraces that stretch down to the Mediterranean sea, Cassis is protected by the two monuments of nature that are Cap Canaille(tallest coastal cliff in Europe) glowing red when the Mistral blows, and the white limestone Calanques. The charm shows itself as you explore the little alleyways and squares edged with colorful fishermen’s houses. Cassis marks everyone’s minds forever as they discover the harbor for the first time, its boats and welcoming café terraces.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Apple Aix-en-Provence, 2 Place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your Local Driver-Escort in the lobby of your hotel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.