Private tour of Deauville by night in a sidecar
Come live the Retro Tour adventure !
Be amazed by a visit by night in the most romantic cities of the coast !
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- Use of Helmet
- Local Guide
- Professional Driver
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Deauville City, Deauville City, Calvados, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
With its race course, harbour, international film festival, marinas, conference centre, villas, Grand Casino and sumptuous hotels, Deauville is regarded as the "queen of the Norman beaches" and one of the most prestigious seaside resorts in all of France. As the closest seaside resort to Paris, the city and its region of the Côte Fleurie (Flowery Coast) has long been home to French high society's seaside houses and is often referred to as the Parisian riviera. Since the 19th century, the town of Deauville has been a fashionable holiday resort for the international upper class.
Deauville is also a desirable family resort for the wealthy. In France, it is known perhaps above all for its role in Proust's In Search of Lost Time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Honfleur, Honfleur, Calvados, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
Honfleur is a commune in the Calvados department in northwestern France. It is located on the southern bank of the estuary of the Seine across from le Havre and very close to the exit of the Pont de Normandie. Its inhabitants are called "Honfleurais".
It is especially known for its old port, characterized by its houses with slate-covered frontages, painted many times by artists, including in particular Gustave Courbet, Eugène Boudin, Claude Monet and Johan Jongkind, forming the école de Honfleur (Honfleur school) which contributed to the appearance of the Impressionist movement. The Sainte-Catherine church, which has a bell tower separate from the principal building, is the largest church made out of wood in France.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 2 persons + 1 children (between 2-4 years old) per sidecar
- Childrens between 2-4 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hygiene cap / Charlotte (COVID-19 protection) Protective visor / Visière de protection (COVID-19 protection) Hydro-alcoholic gel / Gel hydro-alcoolique (COVID-19 protection) Equipment disinfection / Désinfection des équipements (COVID-19)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.