Private Tour of D'Orsay Museum
Housed in a former train station, the Musée D’Orsay is an exquisite museum hosting an exceptional collection of Impressionist artworks. A driver will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the museum, where you’ll meet your private guide who will show you the key highlights and most precious pieces on display. You will admire some of the most famous Impressionist paintings by artists like Monet, Manet, Renoir, Cézanne, Van Gogh and many others, as well as stunning works of Matisse, Toulouse Lautrec and Gauguin. You will see also a selection of fine sculptures by Rodin and Camille Claudel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert Local Guide
- Musee D'Orsay skip the line tickets
- Private Tour
- Entry/Admission - Musee d'Orsay
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
The Musée d’Orsay (Orsay Museum) is one of the largest museums in Europe and features mainly French art dating from 1848 to 1914. It is home to the world’s greatest collection of impressionist and post-impressionist classics, including works of Monet, Renoir, Cézanne and Van Gogh. The originality of the building comes from its story. It was initially the station of Orsay, then Valéry Giscard d’Estaing (French President, 1974-1981) decided to redesign it in a museum.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Musée d'Orsay, 1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your Local Guide at the D'Orsay Museum entrance
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.