Private Tour of dreadful Kali, spiritual day trip in Kathmandu
Kali is known as wife of Lord Shiva. Kali is another form of Parbati, is very dreadful Goddess. Devotees of Kali sacrifice the Male goat at the temple. The best day to worship Kali is Tuesday or Saturday. Most of devotees of Kali go to temple on Saturday to worship.
The area of Kali Temple is mixed with Hindus, Buddhists and Christians. so you van enjoy the mixed culture of Nepali people at the same place.
It's more like a sabbatical break trip for those who has keen interest on culture, it's practice. To feel the symbolic meaning of culture and the nature, this trip is very interesting.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottle of mineral Water per person
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Extra Drinks or food mentioned in Inclusion
- Personal tips to Guide and Driver
- Sudden accident insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dakshinkali Temple, 20km (12mi) From Kathmandu, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Travelers will see mixture of Nature and culture.we go to narrow glen of ravine for Kali Temple through Pharping hill. so it is equally interesting by culture and nature.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.