Private Tour of Ephesus and Terrace Houses From Port of Kusadasi with Private Guide
All of our shore excursions are operated on a private basis;
* You will be met at ports with a sign (written on it your name) by our tour guide
* Our tour guide will be with your group during your visit the sites & museums on your itinerary
* You have flexibility to spend as much as time you would like to spend at each site
* You do not have to wait for other group members & limited time at each site
* You will be given to stop during the tour where ever you want to have pictures
* You can decide your departure time.
*Ephesus Ruins, Temple Of Artemis, Terrace Houses
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up & drop off Kusadasi Port
- English speaking Tour guide
- A/C Vehicle as per size of group
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Parking Fee
- Meet by your tour guide and visit Ancient City of Ephesus which was one of the most important cultural centers of the ancient word.
You’ll enjoy a downhill walk with your guide into the ruins of the Roman capital. Your route takes you past the Bouleuterion, Temple of Domitian, Hercules Gate, Temple of Hadrian, The Celsus Library and The Great Theater.
Ephesus Terrace Houses are located on the slopes of Bulbul Mountain, opposite the Hadrian Temple. Also called as “the houses of rich”, these houses were for the important and wealthy people of Ephesus, as only rich people could afford such houses
Then, you’ll be driven to The Temple of Artemis (Diana). The temple was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Once the tour has finished you will have some free time for shopping facilities and you will be returned to the Port of Kusadasi.
Departure Point :Arrival gate of Kusadasi Port
Departure Time :You can decide your departure time but we highly recommend you to start your tour as soon as your cruise ship allows you to avoid hot weather and crowded.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.