Private tour of Grand Central Terminal
Grand Central Terminal is an icon of NYC. Countless movies, tvs, (even cartoons!), have used the stunning temple of transport as the set for iconic cultural scenes. We'll see art stained glass from Tiffany's, where Edward R Murrow's studios were, hidden tennis courts, the best cocktail bar, and hear stories from U.S. history, ancient with the Vanderbilts and recent with Jackie O. This is a tour that has it all!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
One of the most stunning and famous train stations on earth. An Icon of NYC.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Grand Central Market, 89 E 42nd St Grand Central Terminal, New York City, NY 10017-5503
An elegant display of delicacies from coffee to chocolate, from fresh salmon to produce, a commuter could get anything they might need on the way to their destination.
Stop At: Chrysler Building, 405 Lexington and 42nd St., New York City, NY 10174
We will see the majestic art deco masterpiece in the lobby and what it says about the roaring 20's.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Helmsley Building, 230 Park Ave, New York City, NY 10169-0005
Architectural gem and NYC at it's grandest and most ambitious.
Departure Point :Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/18/2019 - 11/30/2020
12/1/2020 - 11/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Waldorf Astoria New York, 301 Park Ave, New York, NY 10022, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.