Private Tour of Hermitage and General Staff Building with Impressionist Exhibit
Explore one of the world's magnificent art collections on a guided tour of the Hermitage Museum. Wander through the marvelous halls of the Winter Palace to enjoy famous paintings of Da Vinci, Raphael, Titian, Rembrandt and many more. Tour includes an insight into the Hermitage interiors so you may appreciate one of the most glorious Tzar residence in Russia. Later visit the best exhibits in the General Staff Building to behold many famous masterpieces of Western European art. After the tour is over feel free to stay in the museum to explore it on your own
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional private guide service
- Hotel pick-up
- One-way transfer hotel-museum by taxi
- Entrance tickets to the museums
- Entry/Admission - Winter Palace of Peter I
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - The General Staff Building
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off (available at extra fee)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Winter Palace of Peter I, Dvortsovaya Emb., 32 metro Gostiny Dvor, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
On this 4 hour tour you will have your private guide with you to explore one of the largest art museums in the world. You will be provided with complimentary city maps, bottled water, rain coats (in case of rain) and farewell gifts. Your private guide will meet you in your hotel lobby and will be accompanying you throughout the duration of this tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
The Hermitage Museum is unique not only because it has an enormous collection of about 3 million art masterpieces. It is also not an ordinary art museum, but a gorgeous tzars' palace that accommodates one of the world's greatest collections of artistic masterworks, including the largest collection of paintings in the world. You will walk inside several buildings of the former winter residence of the royals. The Hermitage is a vast complex, but your guide will take you to some of the most famous and must-see sights. you will be greeted into the Palace by the Jordan Staircase, a dazzling display of golden stuccowork and glimmering marble statues. There’ll be time to linger in the elegant Throne Room where tsars gave audience; the vast Pavilion Hall with its gilded columns and glittering chandeliers; and the Gallery of 1812, lined with 332 portraits of generals who led troops in the war that defeated Napoleon.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The General Staff Building, Dvortsovaya Sq., 6-10 Metro Kanal Griboyedova, Nevskiy Prospekt, Gostiny Dvor, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
After you saw plenty art treasures in the Hermitage continue your tour in the General Staff Building. The restored halls of this building in front of the Hermitage hold a new museum complex featuring 19th century paintings, Impressionism and Postmodernism art works from famous collections of S.I. Shchukin and I.A. Morozov, as well as collections of Russian and European decorative and applied arts.
10:30 - Meeting at your hotel (another meeting time available upon request)
10:45-13:00 - Tour inside the Hermitage
13:15-14:30 - Tour inside the General Staff Building
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests may be picked up from APARTMENT/RAILWAY STATION/AIRPORT/ANY HOTEL located in the city center (Palace Square) or 6km/miles away from it. The guide will be waiting in your hotel lobby or near the building where your apartment is located. The guide will be holding a sign with your last name written on it.Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 2 starting times available: 10:30am, 2pm
- Tour is over inside the General Staff Building and you can stay inside there on your own. On this tour you will firstly go inside the Hermitage Museum Main Complex (Winter Palace) and leave it. You can't come back there after you leave it.
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- If you want to take this tour at your preferable time, please leave a note upon making booking or call to confirm your preferred time at least 2 days before the tour
- This is a sample itinerary. The order of museum visits (park and palace) may change depending on availability of entrance tickets, museum's days-off, traffic situation in the city.
- The exact entrance times can vary. Pre-booked time periods to enter the museums are assigned only by the management of the museums and is a subject to changes.
- It is possible that there will be a line of people entering the museums at the same time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.