Private Tour of Hermitage and Peterhof Grand Palace &Park
Haunting beauty of Russia’s Versailles walk across the Peterhof Lower Park to the Gulf of Finland. Mix your impression of abundant Peterhof Palace`s interior with experience of a grandiose park and its fountains. Unite this marvelous part of your day trip with the visit of Hermitage Museum housed in the Romanovs' Winter Palace and relish one of the top caliber world museums.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional & licensed private guide
- Private transportation in a comfortable business class car
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance tickets to the museums
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Grand Peterhof Palace
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
What's excluded :
- Any meals
- Visit to smaller palaces in Peterhof
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
This tour will begin in the lobby of your hotel, from where your private guide will take you to the Hermitage Museum by car. Every St. Petersburg sightseeing tour must begin with the Hermitage Museum, justifiably famous as one of the planet's best museums. Facing onto a gigantic cobblestone square, the Winter Palace is spectacular in mint green, white and gold with a profusion of columns and windows. An imperial home for hundreds of years, it boasts 1057 rooms and 117 staircases. The Winter Palace is now one of five connecting buildings along the Neva River which make up this grand Museum. With over 3 million works of art and treasures housed within, you will plan our route knowing one day could never do it justice. zero in on works of the old masters; Da Vinci, Rubens, Rembrandt, Tintoretto – to name a few.
Duration: 2 hours 10 minutes
Stop At: Grand Peterhof Palace, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
After a break for a much needed energy boost in the local café, in a private car head to Peterhof with parks and palace which were favorites of the Imperial families who escaped there in the summers. It’s located 23 miles (36 km) outside St. Petersburg on the Gulf of Finland and was opened in 1723. Upon arrival step inside the Grand Palace which is filled with art and imposing furniture and decorations, every room is unique and themed in different ways. Especially outstanding is Peter’s Oak Study as well as the Chinese Study with jewel red and green walls.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
Besides the gorgeous Grand Palace, its surrounding Lower and Upper parks, and amazing views towards the Gulf, Peterhof is known for its fountains. Once you set foot on the grounds, you’ll be surprised by Peterhof’s stunning beauty. While exploring Lower Park breathe and see many sights such as the Gothic Chapel, a large greenhouse, and the small dining cabin Hermitage.
10:30 Meeting in your hotel (another meeting time is available upon request). Transfer to the Hermitage by car.
10:45-12:40 Tour inside the Hermitage Museum
12:45-13:30 Short Lunch Break
13:40-14:30 Drive towards Peterhof located 36 km outside of St. Petersburg
14:40-16:40 Walk in the Lower Park and explore interiors of the Grand Palace
by 17:30 Back to your hotel
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests may be picked up from APARTMENT/ANY HOTEL located in the city center (Palace Square) or 6km/miles away from it. The guide will be waiting in your hotel lobby or near the building where your apartment is located. The guide will be holding a sign with your last name written on it.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers
- Please note the visit to the Hermitage does not include the collection of impressionists and post-impressionists which moved to the new General Staff building.
- This is a private tour and will be catered only to your group.
- This tour usually starts with visit to the Hermitage Museum. If you don't send any requests with your wish, it is up to Supplier to decide where this tour begins.
- Itinerary provided in Full description is only a sample and may be changed by Supplier without any notification. Depending on availability of entrance tickets, museum's days-off, traffic situation in the city. The exact entrance times can vary.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Last Tuesday of every month this tour is not available.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not recommended for wheelchair passengers, and if a person with a wheelchair decides to participate he/she must have a personal helper to assist in boarding/disembarking the vehicle, and entering the restrooms and restaurant, and all sites. At certain locations a wheelchair person may not be able to exit the bus, and may have to stay inside the bus.
- If you want to take this tour at your preferable time, please leave a note upon making booking or call to confirm your preferred time at least 2 days before the tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.