Private tour of historic Amsterdam
Join this 2-hour private walking tour of the Historical Center of Amsterdam and discover a city which was built seven centuries ago and which today counts over 100 canals and over 1000 bridges. Immerse yourself in the history of Amsterdam during this private experience and see all the sights Amsterdam has to offer including places only known by locals.
Start your tour at the statue of Queen Wilhelmina and then head towards the Palace on Dam square which was originally build as our city hall. Visit the Nieuwe Kerk and pass the former main post office. You will learn about the Jews and their hiistory/culture in Amsterdam as well about the catholic churches in Amsterdam. discover all about the origins of the canal district, the Dutch Royal family and many things about the locals and their culture. Learn about how in the 16th, 17th and 18th century the city played a major role in international banking, trade, arts, and architecture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Centraal Station, Stationsplein 9, 1012 AB Amsterdam The Netherlands
Learn about the historic center of Amsterdam
Departure Point :Amsterdam Centraal, Stationsplein, 1012 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.