Private Tour of Imperial Residences - Peterhof & Tsarskoye Selo
This one-day tour covers two magnificent summer residencies of the Russian emperors, Peterhof and the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo). Your private guide will give you full attention and will gladly share his great knowledge and experience. See the most remarkable subway stations on your way to Peterhof. Discover the Lower Park of Peterhof with its unique system of fountains, cascades, pavilions, and palaces. Visit the eight wonder of the world, the Amber Room in Catherine Palace's. You will have plenty of time to enjoy peaceful walks in the spacious parks, enjoy picturesque views and take a dozen pictures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional & friendly guide
- Pickup and drop-off at any hotel in St Petersburg
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- All admission fees as per program
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - Metro Station Pushkinskaya
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Break Tours St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Russia
Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Metro Station Pushkinskaya, Zagorodny ave., St. Petersburg Russia
Take a short metro ride to see the most beautiful subway stations.
Transfer to the Peterhof.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
Walking in the park of Peterhof, you will be entertained with statues, small palaces, pavilions, and hidden Joke Fountains. Discover the astonishing range and diversity of fountains, from further monumental ensembles like the Chess Cascade to the ever-popular Joke Fountains, including one which sprays unwary passers-by who step on a particular paving stone.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
Afterward, you will go to another summer residence of the Russian Tsars, Tsarskoye Selo (modern Pushkin). During the guided excursion, you will see the eighth wonder of the world - the Amber Room.
You will also marvel at a walk in Catherine's Park, which covers 107 hectares of land and serves as a perfect place to enjoy on a fine summer day far away from the busy streets of St. Petersburg.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Saint Petersburg, St Petersburg, Russia
Return to St. Petersburg.
Drop off at the hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide the hotel name/address at booking. The guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby with a sign CITY BREAK TOURS.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The fountains of Peterhof are functioning from middle April to middle October. In winter time you will also visit Petrodvorets (the Grand Palace of Peterhof)
- Visiting the Grand Palace of Peterhof is not included
- Please, advise if you use a wheelchair, we will provide a special car
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.