Private tour of Jaipur with Driver and Guide
A day tour of Jaipur covering all important sites in the city. Its a flexible itinerary as per user choice to provide travelers freedom of exploring Jaipur on their own pace.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tourist Guide
- Bottled water
- Parking fees
What's excluded :
- Monument Fees / Rides
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - Panna Meena ka Kund
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Amer Fort is the best tourist attraction of Jaipur and the sprawling complex combines both immense fortifications with unexpected beauty and Charm.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Panna Meena ka Kund, Near Amber Fort, Jaipur India
An eight storied step well situated ner Amber Fort, this beautiful place was constructed during sixteenth century. This beautiful "Kund" has a unique architecture and styling.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
The most serene sight amidst the Chaos of Jaipur is the beautiful Jal Jal Mahal known as water Palace. Stop here for an outside view of 10 minutes as the palace is closed permanently.
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
The Jantar Mantar is a collection of 19 architectural astronomical instruments built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh the founder of Jaipur.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
City Palace a major landmark in Jaipur. The beautiful Palace was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh during his reign. Among the various Forts and palaces of Jaipur City Palace stands apart with its outstanding art and architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
The Hawa Mahal built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh is made of red and pink sandstone. Jaipur's signature palace of unusual architecture is a stunning example of local artistry.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We shall provide Driver and Guide contact details a day prior. Please mention flight number in case of pick up from Airport.Airports
- Jaipur International Airport, Airport Rd, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.