Private Tour of Jodhpur from Jaipur with Transportation to Udaipur
Jodhpur, also known as the "Royal City" of Rajasthan, is known for having the finest fort in the Indian history, Jodhpur Palace has now been converted into a heritage hotel managed by Taj and is a place you won't want to miss during your trip to Rajasthan. Since it's a small city, you can easily cover it while moving from Jaipur to Udaipur at ease. This is a lifetime experience and must for people who love photography.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Jaipur at around 6am in an air-conditioned vehicle, and after a five hour drive, you will reach Jodhpur. Jodhpur is known for its famous Palace, Fort and mouthwatering food. Since all the old homes are painted in blue, this city is also known as "The Blue City."
Upon arrival in Jodhpur, you will meet your friendly guide who will show you the Mehrangarh Fort which is stands very high and was built in approximately 1460. The Mehrangarh Fort stands a hundred feet in splendor on a perpendicular cliff, four hundred feet above the skyline of Jodhpur. You will also see Jaswant Thada in detail for approximately two hours and then visit the Ummaid Bhawan Palace from outside. You can also enjoy the local street food of Jodhpur which is also quite popular.
After lunch, you will continue your drive towards Udaipur, and after approximately 5 hours you will reach Udaipur, where you will be dropped at your desired destination. Please note: this tour does not return to Jaipur.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.