Private Tour of Joshua Tree National Park from Palm Springs
In the southern part of California, there are two places that attract travelers from all over the world: the desert oasis of Joshua Tree and the vibrant town of Palm Springs. Joshua Tree and Palm Springs instantly bring warm feels to my heart. While these two locations are far from being similar to one another; experiencing them together is the perfect blend of tranquillity and lively spirit.
Joshua Tree is like no other place I have ever visited. From the awestruck sunsets to the calming presence of the Joshua Trees, themselves. Joshua Tree is a place where your soul and nature become one. This place allows your dreams to come alive and lets all your passions come forth from your heart.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Keys View
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Skull Rock
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skull Rock, Joshua Tree National Park, CA
Where Two Deserts Meet
Two distinct desert ecosystems, the Mojave and the Colorado, come together in Joshua Tree National Park. A fascinating variety of plants and animals make their homes in a land sculpted by strong winds and occasional torrents of rain. Dark night skies, a rich cultural history, and surreal geologic features add to the wonder of this vast wilderness in southern California. Come explore for yourself.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Keys View, Joshua Tree National Park, CA
At Keys view you can see the whole Coachella Valley and all the way down to the Salton Sea it is a spectacular and unbelievable view you can also see the big crack in the Earth's crust that's never a filled up call the San Andreas Fault.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :501 S Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
501 S Palm Canyon
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.