Private Tour of Kedainiai and Kaunas Old Town
Step back in time with a visit to one of Lithuania’s oldest towns on this 8-hour tour of Kedainiai and Kaunas from Vilnius, including hotel pick-up. Enjoy the undivided attention of your private guide as you stroll around the timeworn streets and colorful merchant houses of Kedainiai Old Town, then uncover the rich history and heritage of Kaunas.
What's included :
- Transport by car for 1-2 pax
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan for 3+ pax
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotels in Vilnius
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- According to the legend, the name of Kedainiai originated from a wealthy merchant Keidangen who had moved here from Kursas and established a small fishermen's village. Kedainiai was famous as a town of many nations, confessions and cultures.Walking along the narrow streets of the Old Town of Kedainiai you can admire magnificent history. On the way back you will visit the old town of Kaunas.
Departure Point :Your chosen Vilnius City Hotel
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :Tour concludes at original point of departure
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.