Private Tour of Kotor Bay and Budva
Enjoy an immersive guided tour of Kotor Bay and the coastal city of Budva. Be captivated by the beauty Kotor Old Town and enjoy panoramic views of Sveti Stefan Island, Our Lady of Rocks and Saint George Island.
Kotor Old Town: Enjoy a sightseeing tour of this UNESCO Heritage Site.
Perast: Explore the Baroque architecture and take a boat trip to Our Lady of Rocks
Sveti Stefan Island: Take stunning photos of the island.
Budva: Discover the medieval architecture of Budva’s Old Town.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour Guide
- Private transportation
- Taxi boat to Our Lady of Rocks
- Entrance Fees in the Museum in the Island and in Kotor Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Kotor Old City
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
What's excluded :
- Everything not mentioned in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kotor Old City, Stari grad, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
Start the tour by discovering the medieval town of Kotor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The castle of Kotor dates back to the Illyrian period from the 4th-century BC. Walkthrough the narrow valleys of the old town and learn about its many architectural influences and colorful history.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
A boat tour to Our Lady of Rocks from where you will have an incredible view of the“Black mountains”.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Perast, Perast, Kotor Municipality
Drive head towards Perast, one of the most stunning places of Kotor’sBay.Here you will admire the Baroque architecture which permeates through the whitestone walls and red roofs to contrast brilliantly with the clear blue water of Boka Bay.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sveti Stefan, Montenegro
Enjoy the scenic views of Stevi Stefan island, while not missing the chance to take impressive shots of the Old town from above.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :435 Trg od Oružja, Kotor, Montenegro
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.