Private tour of Les Halles Paul Bocuse
About the guides:
• We are all students or graduates of the Paul Bocuse Institute and therefore obviously passionate about gastronomy! We will be very happy to share with you all our gastronomic knowledge
• We speak English as well as French
About the visit:
• Private tour that can go from 1 to 15 people
• 6 to 8 gastronomic stops
• Wine, cheese, charcuterie, seafood, chocolates, pastries to taste
• Light breakfast to eat all tastings
• Put on comfortable shoes and wide pants!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Six to eight gastronomic stops await you (cheeses, cold cuts, pastries ...)
- A guide just for you!
What's excluded :
Les Halles Paul Bocuse is one of the reasons why Lyon is recognized as the capital of French gastronomy.
You will find, during this visit, all the best craftsmen of the city gathered under one roof! Les Halles concentrate the essentials of Lyon's pleasures ...
From Tuesday to Sunday, the locals flock to the aisles of the halls to find fresh fish, oysters, delicious cheeses from all regions of France, cold cuts, seasonal vegetables and several traditional Lyonnais sweets ...
From the Best French Cheese Craftsman to the most famous pastry-chocolate maker Lyonnais, we will guide you through this temple of gastronomy while explaining its history and that of his Pope Paul Bocuse!
• Les Halles de Lyon Paul Bocuse, 102 cours la Fayette, 69003 Lyon France
Departure Point :Les Halles - Paul Bocuse, 69003 Lyon, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.