Private tour of Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg from Vienna
Get to know Lower Austria and explore three historic cities with a private and knowledgeable driver on a full day tour of Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg. Save your money and enjoy flexibility of tailor made itinerary as per your request. Explore Benedictine Abbey, admire beautiful villages, visit Mozart’s birth place and see the famous Lake District.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation with air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Professional English speaking driver at your full day disposal
- Tailor made itinerary
- Return to your hotel/accommodation in Vienna
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Melk Abbey
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vienna, Vienna
Your private tour will start with a pick-up from your hotel/accommodation in Vienna at the pre-arranged time. Sit back in your private transportation and admire the scenery of the West of Austria.
Stop At: Melk Abbey, Abt Berthold Dietmayr Str. 1, Melk 3390 Austria
Your first stop will be the Benedictine abbey, above the town of Melk. The Benedictine abbey is on a rocky outcrop and overlooking the Danube river.
The abbey contains remains of several members of the House of Babenberg, Austria's first ruling dynasty and the tomb of Saint Coloman of Stockerau. We will take you to the top of Abbey, from where you will have a breathtaking view of town Melk.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hallstatt, Hallstatt, Upper Austria
After the Benedictine abbey, your tour continues into the Lake of District and passes through the picturesque towns like Bad Ischl. You will stop at the beautiful Hallstatt village, Austria’s oldest and possibly most photographed village, famous for its salt production. Discover a subterranean salt lake and the mummy of a prehistoric miner - preserved in salt. Hallstatt is such a unique place that even there is even a copy of the village in China.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Salzburg, Salzburg, Austrian Alps
Your final stop will be Salzburg, Mozart’s birthplace and the town of music. Feel the atmosphere of Mozart's hometown while visiting Salzburg’s top sights such as UNESCO protected Old Town, Fortress as well as “The Sound of Music” filming locations.
In the afternoon drive back to your hotel/accommodation in Vienna.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation in Vienna at the pre-arranged time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.