Private Tour of Montmartre and Sacre Coeur
Explore the bohemian Montmartre neighborhood in Paris and uncover a the energy that typifies all things quintessentially Parisian. From cafés and art to Picasso and Sacre Coeur, and finally to the last remaining vineyard in Paris, you will dive into one of Paris' most beloved neighborhoods. You may remember that the beloved film Amelie takes place in Montmartre, and you'll visit the cafe she frequented as well.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup (guide only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (you may certainly opt to stop for refreshments at one of the local cafes)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aeon Tours, 75004 Paris France
Explore galleries, art studios, sculpture
Stop At: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
Your 4 hour tour of begins near the base of perhaps the most famous view in all of Paris - the Sacre Coeur. You'll leisurely wander up the hill too explore galleries, art studios, sculpture, and of course, Sacre Coeur.
Stop At: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
You'll learn what made Monet, Van Gogh, Picasso, Dali and so many more luminaries call the free-spirited Montmartre neighborhood home
Stop At: Maison de van Gogh, 1 Place de la Mairie Place de la Mairie, 95430 Auvers-sur-Oise France
Your tour covers all the legendary sites it is known for, including the Artists' Square, the last remaining vineyard in Paris, Van Gogh’s House, Café des Deux Moulins (made famous in the beloved movie Amélie), and the very last windmill in Paris.
Stop At: Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
As your your continues through Paris’s scandalous Red Light District, you'll see Picasso's former studio, visit Moulin Rouge, and see one of Renoir's most renowned paintings, the Bal au Moulin de la Galette.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally-located Paris hotels and apartments
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note your guide can meet you in your centrally Paris located hotel, however transportation to the first spot of the private tour is not included.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.