Private Tour of Northwest Missouri State University with Photo Session
We are a husband and wife photography team! We both grew up in this area and Nate attended the college we are visiting! We are very outgoing, making your photo session with your loved ones relaxed and fun!
per adult from
30 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Northwest Missouri State University, 800 University Dr, Maryville, MO 64468, USA
You will enjoy a private tour through the scenic campus, seeing things such as Colden Pond, International Flag Walkway, The Kissing Bridge, fountains and more! Afterwards you might want to walk through the dinosaur museum which is free and on campus!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :800 University Dr, Maryville, MO 64468, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.