Private Tour of Pikes Peak & Garden of the Gods from Denver
Pikes Peak, also known as America's Mountain, is one of the most frequented mountains on the North American continent. The altitude reaches 14,115 feet, making it one of Colorado's 54 peaks above 14,000 feet.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Water refill - bring reusable bottle please
- Entry/Admission - Pikes Peak Center
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (10-20% recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garden of the Gods, 1805 N. 30th St., Colorado Springs, CO 80904-1247
The Garden of the Gods' red rock formations were created during a geological upheaval along a natural fault line millions of years ago. Archaeological evidence shows that prehistoric people visited Garden of the Gods about 1330 BC. At about 250 BC, Native American people camped in the park; they are believed to have been attracted to wildlife and plant life in the area and used overhangs created by the rocks for shelter. Many native peoples have reported a connection to Garden of the Gods, including Apache, Cheyenne, Comanche, Kiowa, Lakota, Pawnee, Shoshone, and Ute people.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pikes Peak Center, 190 S Cascade Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903-2296
Pikes Peak is the highest summit of the southern Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, in North America. The ultra-prominent 14,115-foot (4,302.31 m) fourteener is located in Pike National Forest, 12 miles (19 km) west of downtown Colorado Springs, Colorado. The mountain is named in honor of American explorer Zebulon Pike (though he was unable to reach the summit). The summit is higher than any point in the United States east of its longitude.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Manitou Springs, Manitou Springs, El Paso County, Colorado
Manitou Springs is a resort city in Colorado, just outside Colorado Springs. It’s known for its mineral springs and mountain landscapes, dominated by soaring Pikes Peak. The Manitou Cliff Dwellings are a group of reassembled ancient cliff structures. Hundreds of steps lead up a steep slope on the Manitou Incline Trail. Manitou Avenue is home to art galleries and specialty boutiques.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up anywhere in Denver Metro.Airports
- Denver Intl Airport, 8500 Pena Blvd, Denver, CO 80249
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Car Seats available upon request. Please specify in special requirements field during checkout what type of car seat needed.
- Infant seats available
- A water refill will be available in the van, bring a reusable bottle
- Pikes Peak Highway is open year round. In case the summit is not accessible due to weather conditions, constrictions, and other road closures we will drive to the highest point possible.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with heart or lung problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.