Private Tour of Taormina and Castelmola with Optional Food and Wine Tasting
Enjoy this 5-hour private guided tour to the most important Sicilian resorts: Taormina, Castelmola, and Giardini Naxos. A guide will lead your group to explore amazing places such as the main street Corso Umberto, the Greek theater, Palazzo Corvaja, St. Catherina church, Odeon theater, Palazzo Duchi di St.Stefano, and Duomo. Opt to taste the superb Sicilian wines in the best wine restaurant with a seafront view in Giardini Naxos.
Important: when making a booking, please select a tour option in accordance with your pickup location (Taormina, Catania or Messina) and whether you would like to opt for food and wine tasting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Almond wine tasting
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour only for your party
- Entry/Admission - Corso Umberto
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entrance ticket to the Greek Theatre (10 euros per adult)
- Food and drinks (optional)
- Get picked up by your personal tour leader at your hotel/port or other location in Taormina, Catania or Messina at your convenience. Enjoy the first stop of this private tour in Taormina, a legendary town rich of history and sights, also called as the pearl of the Ionian Sea. Walk along the main street Corso Umberto, sightsee the Greek theater, Palazzo Corvaja, St. Catherina church, Odeon theater, Palazzo Duchi di St.Stefano, Duomo with many important paintings and amazing gardens with a stunning view of the volcano, Etna.
Drive up to Castelmola, an ancient town hidden in the mountains, where you can walk along its picturesque medieval streets, see remains of an ancient castle and enjoy an amazing view of the main square. Visit the legendary bar Turrisi, where you will taste the original almond wine and home-made bread. Head towards to Giardini Naxos, the first Greek colony in Sicily, where you will walk along its lively seafront street, visiting fishing ports, several ancient churches, and archaeological park.
You can opt to experience one of the best wine restaurants in Giardini Naxos, where you may taste excellent Sicilian wines and fresh traditional food of the island and enjoying a fantastic view of Giardini Naxos Bay.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your private guide will pick you up at your accommodation, port or train station in Taormina, Catania, Messina or nearby towns.Important: when making a booking, please select a tour option in accordance with your pickup location - Taormina, Catania or Messina. Ports
- Taormina port
- Giardini Naxos port
- Catania port
- Messina port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Pickup in Catania or Messina 4/30/2016 - 1/31/2022
Tour Messina/Catania + Tasting 4/30/2016 - 1/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Tour with pickup in Taormina 4/30/2016 - 2/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Pickup in Taormina + Food&Wine 4/30/2016 - 1/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We have private tours, only for your party, however at the beginning of the excursion we will give each guest a mask, protective gloves and hand sanitizer.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.