Private Tour of the Amalfi Coast from Rome
Catch the train from Rome station to Naples and a driver will pick you up with an air-conditioned minivan. Your English-speaking driver will transport you along the Sorrento Peninsula where you can enjoy splendid views of Mount Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples.
The first stop will be in Positano with its small pastel-colored houses and narrow alleys. You will have the opportunity to visit the city's many small leather and linen boutiques.
Later, you will visit Amalfi, it is the main city and the historic soul of the coast. You will stop in Piazza Duomo, where you will visit the Cathedral of Sant'Andrea and stroll through the historic center.
So stop for lunch (at your expense) before continuing to Ravello.
Ravello has long been a haven for artists and writers. Here you will visit Villa Rufolo and its gardens which inspired the German composer Richard Wagner. The tour will end at Villa Cimbrone, which offers the best views of the entire coast, before being returned to your hotel or port.
per adult from
What's included :
- An english speaking driver
- A private luxury car
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Fast train tickets to purchase on your own on http://www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en (a roundtrip ticket costs about 70€ per person)
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Sant'Andrea
- Entry/Admission - Villa Cimbrone Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
Positano is a village at the end of the Amalfi coast. It will amaze you for its architecture with houses built close to the mountain and its alleys colored with craft shops.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Duomo di Sant'Andrea, Piazza Duomo, 84011, Amalfi Italy
Amalfi is the city that gives its name to the Amalfi coast. Walking through its narrow streets, climbing its stairs, feeling its scents and seeing its sights arouses a great emotion. The Cathedral of Sant'Andrea is a very charming building with its cloister with Arabic shapes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Villa Cimbrone Gardens, Via Santa Chiara 26, 84010, Ravello Italy
Villa Cimbrone will surprise you with its hidden places like the garden, from you will see one of the most landscape of the entire coast.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Stazione Centrale, ha tanti c.a.p. a, secondo del quartiere, cambia il codice avv post, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.