Private Tour of The Beara Peninsula
Named after a Spanish Princess, the staggeringly beautiful Beara peninsula is Ireland’s foremost hidden travel gem. It straddles both counties Cork and Kerry, but does not feel fully part of either, it has a wild beauty and friendly atmosphere all of its own. With plenty of postcard pretty towns and villages like Castletownbere, Allihies and Eyeries to name but a few, the locals are renowned for their friendliness and hospitality, and they protect their Irish traditional culture fiercely. The Irish music sessions can start early in the evening and anybody with a musical talent is welcome to join in. The food in pubs and restaurants is mouth-watering, and it is served literally from field or ocean to table.
As the roads are often narrow and inaccessible to the bigger tour buses, it feels far more rugged, ancient and untamed than its neighboring Iveragh and Dingle peninsulas. You will also find archaeological evidence of human history dating back several thousand years.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Allihies Beach, The Strand, Allihies Ireland
The picturesque colourful village of Allihies
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.