Private tour of the best of Krakow - Sightseeing, Food & Culture with a local
Krakow is home to a bounty of local, must-eat foods and one of the great joys of a holiday abroad is sampling the local cuisine and the food in Krakow is amongst the best in Europe. Experience fantastic art and architecture, a rich Medieval history and innovative modern additions in Krakow which has the reputation of being the most cosmopolitan, modern and avant-garde city in Poland. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you filled with sightseeing, visiting local popular hangout places and trying the local food & drinks. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the rich Polish culture.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Train Ticket
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krakow, Krakow, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Experience the best of the city with our guide.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.