Private Tour of the City of Medellin
We will offer a unique experience at each site, as well as including traditional snacks such as mozzarella cheese filled fritters and bono bread.
We will visit a wide variety of emblematic sites of the city of Medellín such as Lleras Park and Provenza neighborhood, Barefoot Park, Intelligent building of the public companies of Medellín, Plaza Mayor, Parques del Rio, Plaza Cisneros, La Alpujarra, Gobernación and Mayor's Office, old railway station and Teleantioquia, Botero Square, Laureles neighborhood.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Typical Colombian snack
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Botero, Medellin Colombia
We will visit the Botero Square that exhibits 23 sculptures by the Colombian artist Fernando Botero which were donated to create an open-air museum so that all people could enjoy it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parques del Rio, Autopista del Sur, Medellin Colombia
It is a linear park located in the downtown area of the city of Medellín that integrates both banks of the Medellín River, which crosses the city from south to north and where you can see several emblematic buildings as works of art
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bare Foot Park (Parque de los Pies Descalzos), Cr 58 & Calle 42A, Medellin Colombia
We will visit the Parque de los Pies Descalzos. It is a space created by the Public Companies of Medellín in the administrative zone of the city, whose purpose is that the visitors take off their shoes and relax in the middle of the city.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Calle 33 & Avenida del Ferrocarril Plaza Mayor or Palacio Exposiciones, Medellin 050015 Colombia
We will pass by the International Convention and Exhibition Center of the city of Medellín, famous for taking place Colombia Moda and other events throughout the year.
Stop At: Centro Administrativo La Alpujarra, Asdasdasd, Medellin 576576575 Colombia
In the administrative center we will get the old Antioquia railway station with its architecture alluding to the time, we will see the Antioquia government and Medellín mayor's office together with the main building of Tele Antioquia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Cisneros, Asdsadasd, Medellin 67868686 Colombia
This square concentrates a vivid example of a past with emblematic buildings and firm mansions that reflect the heritage of an enterprising and visionary people, at the foundations of the Plaza de Cisneros the park of lights and the citadel of the Alpujarra merge.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Parque Lleras, Carrera 37a 9 9A Zona Rosa, Poblado District, Medellin 050021 Colombia
Lleras Park is located in the pink zone of Medellín, in the Poblado neighborhood, a place where nightlife and fun are fully experienced. Restaurants, cafes, discos and bars make Lleras the favorite place for many to enjoy a pleasant time.
Pass By: Teatro Laureles, Transversal 39B Circular 2 - 46, Medellin 050001 Colombia
We will pass through the Laureles neighborhood considered as an urban heritage of the city, where luxury residential buildings, hotels and high-end hostels are erected.
In it you will find the first and second laurel park where different chains of well-known restaurants in the city are grouped.
Departure Point :Parque Lleras, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
A departure time is suggested but this may vary depending on the client
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.