Private tour of the district of La Martinière
About the guide:
• We are all students or graduates of the Paul Bocuse Institute and therefore obviously passionate about gastronomy! We will be very happy to share with you all our gastronomic knowledge
• We speak English as well as French
About the visit:
• Privatized tour from 1 to 15 people
• 8 to 10 stops
• Wines, beers, cheeses, cold meats, seafood, chocolates, pastries, ice creams to taste
• Light lunch to eat all tastings
• Put on comfortable shoes and wide pants!
• Take an umbrella in case of bad weather
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Many tastings are planned during the visit
- A guide just for you!
What's excluded :
The district of La Martinière is full of cultural and taste surprises! From the fresco of Lyon to the best craftsmen of the district, we will make you discover everything.
It is a place of life animated by all the good living Lyon! You will be amazed at every street corner by the history and the gastronomic discoveries that you will realize.
This district is more and more appreciated by the professionals of the restoration, in particular the best confectioner of France Omnivore 2019, with whom we will not miss to pass ..!
• Fresque des Lyonnais, Rue de la Martiniere, 69001 Lyon France
Departure Point :2 Rue de la Martinière, 69001 Lyon, France
Departure Time :6/4/2019 - 10/28/2021
Tuesday - Saturday: 03:30 PM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.