Private Tour of the Doria Pamphilj Gallery and Palace
The biggest collection of art in Rome in a palace that is still run by its original owners: princely Roman family Doria Pamphili. This one hour tour includes visit to the The Family chapel, Saletta Gialla and Rossa, Sala del Poussin, Main painting galleries and...
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guided tour of the gallery and palace of Doria Pamphilj
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Doria Pamphilj
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palazzo Doria Pamphilj, Via del Corso 305, 00186 Rome Italy
House to one of the largest art collections of Rome, the Pamphilij palace is still privately owned by the princely Roman family Doria Pamphili. Book this private tour and visit the largest collection of art in Rome still in private ownership.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via del Corso, 305, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.