Private Tour of the French Riviera from Cannes Including Eze, Monaco, Cannes, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence
On this 8-hour private tour from Cannes, travel through the French Rivera, exploring La Turbie, Monaco, Cannes, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence. You'll start your tour on a high note with a visit to the medieval village of Eze, located at an altitude of 1,407 feet (429 meters) with dramatic views, exotic gardens, rich history, and fine art. Enjoy traveling with a guide in a private vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Your private day trip starts with hotel pickup in Cannes for the drive to your first French Riviera destination, Eze, where you have time to wander around the village. You'll also visit the Fragonard Perfume Factory to learn the secrets of French perfume.
Next drive through the village La Turbie, also known as the 'Terrace of Monaco' due to its panoramic view of the Principality of Monaco. Pass by the Trophy of the Alps, a Roman monument built circa 7 BC, before arriving in Monaco, known as 'the Rock' for its location on a rocky headland extending into the Mediterranean. Visit the Old Town to see Prince's Palace, the Oceanographic Museum, and the Neo-Romanesque cathedral where Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III were married and buried.
Head into Monte Carlo along the Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit to reach Casino Square, home to Monte Carlo's luxurious shops, casinos, and other posh sights. Then make your way back to Cannes, stopping in the medieval village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence, whose pretty streets are lined with gift shops and art studios. This is one of the oldest and most picturesque villages in France.
When you return to Cannes, one of the most famous towns on the French Riviera due to its A-list film festival, you can check out sights like the Croisette, which stretches for 1.5 miles (2.5 km) along the bay and is home to landmarks such as the Hôtel Barrière Le Majestic and the Palais des Festivals et Congres. Your day trip ends back in Cannes.
Departure Point :Centrally located Cannes hotels
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Maximum number per booking is 8 travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.