Private Tour of the Giza And Cairo
Experience Cairo’s very best with a private, full-day tour that takes in ancient sites, artifacts and a bustling bazaar. Ride a camel through the sand beside the soaring pyramids at Giza, then descend to the funerary complex at the Valley Temple. Go toe-to-toe with the enigmatic Sphinx, and pause for lunch before visiting the Egyptian Museum. Explore the stunning collection of artifacts, mummies and royal treasures with your guide, then continue to the Khan el Khalili bazaar to browse vibrant displays of fabrics, handicrafts and antiques.
What's included :
- WiFi during the tour
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with WiFi
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Riding camel for 20 minutes
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
8:00 am Your guide will pick you up from your hotel, then take you to Giza. You will begin by visiting the great King Cheops pyramids, while listening to your Egyptologist guide. Next, you will be able to enjoy the panoramic view, where you can see all pyramids, and take pictures. Then you will head to see the famous Sphinx, explore the valley and ride a camel. Afterwards you will enjoy a local lunch, before being transferred back to your accommodation in Giza or Cairo.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Next, you will have your lunch in a good quality restaurant with set menu of grill chicken/kebab and kofta, before proceeding to the Egyptian Museum. Explore the animal mummy room, the mummy portraits, the Royal Mummy Rooms (extra fee), and King Tutankhamun's jewelry.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Afterwards, visit the famous Bazaar of Khan el Khalili to live the oriental atmosphere and the experience of bargaining. Your guide will drop you off at your hotel after the tour is finished.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.